Powered Productivity: Super tech tools to get stuff done
Thursday, January 8, 2020 at 8 a.m.
About the Presentation
Exasperated by email? Peeved about passwords?
Tired of tedious tasks?
You're not alone. Join Your Nerdy Best Friend, also known as author Beth Ziesenis, for a research-based look at common productivity problems, followed by the technology to solve them. Discover how to use free and bargain technology tools you never knew existed to work more efficiently with your teams, get organized and finally get stuff done.
- Discover low-cost, high-value apps and tech tools that you can start using right away
- Learn great tech tips and app ideas from your colleagues
- Get new ideas to increase efficiency, improve relationships and get things done!
- Interactive, interactive, INTERACTIVE!
- Organized like a game where everyone plays and everyone wins
- Research-based facts coupled with real-time tech solutions
About The Speaker
Meet Your New Nerdy Best Friend…
Beth Ziesenis: Author. Speaker. Nerd.
Although the only real trophy she ever won was for making perfect French fries at McDonald's in high school, Beth Z has been featured on Best Speaker lists by Meetings & Conventions magazine and MeetingsNet.
Since her first Commodore 64 computer, Beth has made a verb out of the word nerd. She helps computer users all over the country filter through thousands of apps, gadgets, widgets and doodads to find the perfect free and bargain technology tools for business and personal use through presentations and her books, including the latest title, The Big Book of Apps, available on Amazon.com.