- Resort fee of $25/night + tax waived - with benefits included.
- Onsite self-parking fee of $10/night + tax waived .
- In-suite coffee
- Unlimited local phone calls and 800 access numbers (no long distance or international calls)
- Fitness Center access (does not include use of the spa)
- In-suite internet access to include two (2) devices per room per day
Benefits, Perks, Discounts & More!
Just minutes away from Orlando's world-famous attractions, the elegant Caribe Royale Orlando is the host hotel for the AFRDS 2020 Conference & Expo. As AFRDS makes its way back to the East Coast, The Caribe Royale welcomes attendees with an all-suite resort, exclusive perks and unmatched amenities, providing new and exciting experience for our annual meeting. In addition, staying at the Caribe Royale allows for convenient access to all of the Conference & Expo events, including:
- Direct access to meeting rooms, saving money on transportation and granting easier entry to the exhibit floor, AFRDS events and more.
- Extended networking opportunities with AFRDS members. With the majority of AFRDS attendees in one location, take advantage of impromptu meetings for catching up and catching sales!
- Booking within the reservations block supports your association, ensuring AFRDS meets its fiscal obligations, and can continue to host future events without raising costs to attendees and exhibitors.
Stay close to the action, take advantage of these exclusive benefits, and reserve your room today! There are a limited number of rooms in the AFRDS block, so secure your room quickly at the AFRDS rate.
Reservations will be accepted until Monday, December 16, 2019 (the cut-off date) or until the block is sold out.
Reservations can be made online here, or by phone 1-800-823-8300 and reference group code "AFRDS".
Third-Party Housing Services: Please be aware that no third-party housing service is authorized to act on behalf of either AFRDS or Caribe Royale. Do not be misled into giving your financial or personal information to them. Should you receive a solicitation, simply hang up and notify Jennifer Stone-Rogers at AFRDS Headquarters: firstname.lastname@example.org