Fundraising in the Time of COVID-19
You are invited to a special webinar, “Fundraising in the Time of COVID-19,” on Tuesday, April 21 at 2:00 p.m. EDT. Hear directly from several AFRDS members about how they are managing the crisis with creative and innovative approaches to topics including:
- The Payroll Protection Program and small business loans
- Monitoring school closures
- Creative product delivery methods
- No-contact, grab & go warehouse sales
- Approaching customers and sales during the pandemic
- Philanthropic ideas for product donations and fundraising
Then, participate in Q&A to ask questions and share ideas with your peers in product fundraising. This webinar is open to all people in the product fundraising industry, not just AFRDS members!
Invite Your Colleagues!
Feel free to share information about this webinar by using this sample social media post:
Join me and colleagues in the product fundraising industry for a live webinar, “Fundraising in the Time of COVID-19,” from the Association of Fund-Raising Distributors and Suppliers, on Tuesday, April 21 at 2 p.m. EDT. The webinar will cover topics like the Payroll Protection Program, school closures and creative product delivery methods, followed by Q&A and open discussion. Check out more information here: afrds.org/COVID-19-Webinar.